Wednesday, December 1, 2010

College week 14 and NFL week 13

Football season is winding down, doesn't it feel like it just started?
Championship week in college with a few potential exciting games. My overall record is 21-23. Next season I will start at the beginning of the year. Early on is the best time to cash in on the spreads.

Once again I will be using vegasinsider.com MGM Grand.

Cincy is -1 @ home vs. Pitt. I think Pitt gets the win here. They need to build momentum for the bowl season and next season.
Northern Illinois is -14.5 in the MAC championship game. Take Northern Illinois, they have had an outstanding season and really have it put together.
OU is -6.5 vs. Nebbie in the Big 12 championship game. Kind of fitting these two teams meet to decide the last Big 12 champion. (in this current league) I think OU runs all over Nebbie, I think this will be a double digit win for OU.

On to the NFL from vegasinsider.com MGM Grand.

Indy is -5.5 at home vs. Dallas. Manning is going to get out of his funk and I would expect a big hurt to be laid on the Cowboys. Take Indy and the points.

KC is -8.5 at home vs. Denver. Denver is swirling down the drain, KC is hitting their stride. A little revenge has to be entering into the minds of the Chiefs. Take KC and the points.

No comments:

Post a Comment