Thursday, November 25, 2010

College week 13 and NFL week 12

After my 6 - 1 week last week my record ATS is now 19-20. I still have some work to do and let's get to it!

I am coming from Vegasinsider.com again. (MGM Mirage lines)
Ohio is -3.5 on the road at Kent, I smell double digit win over Kent.

This is Boise St's last chance to prove something, they are -14.5 @ Nevada, I think Boise destroys Nevada. I am comfortable giving up the points.

UCONN is -1.5 at home vs. Cincy. I think Cincy keeps it close for awhile but UCONN pulls away. Take UCONN in this game.

Now for the NFL from vegasinsider.com MGM Mirage.

New Orleans is -3.5 vs. Dallas. New Orleans really wants to get moving now going into December. I expect them to take out the Cowboys in a high scoring affair, something like 34-28. I am comfy with giving up the points.
Denver is -4 @home vs. St. Louis. I think St. Louis wins this game outright!

No comments:

Post a Comment