Tuesday, November 2, 2010

College Football Week 10 and NFL week 9

Ugh, once again a disappointment last week for me. 3-6 overall. This makes me 11-12 on the year between NCAA football and NFL. This is getting ridiculous! Here's to a great week!

Once again the lines come from vegasinsider.com MGM Mirage lines.

I am going to start with a road favorite, Central Florida has been tough this year. Take the Knights -2.5 over Houston.

Oklahoma is -3.5 on the road vs. Texas A & M, I like this spread. Take OU to win by double digits.

Very juicy game between Utah and TCU. TCU is a 4.5 pt favorite. Utah is a home dog, if they win out they could be in the national championship game. I look for Utah to be up for this game and put TCU away. Take Utah, I think they win outright but I am getting 4.5 so I should be good.

Not a whole lot of games I like this week, of course that has not mattered the last couple of weeks!

To the NFL from vegasinsider.com MGM Mirage line.

If you could see my eyes now, my brows would be furrowed. I see that Chicago is a 3 pt favorite on a neutral field vs. Buffalo. I know Buffalo has not won a game this year but it is going to happen and I think this is the day to do it. I am going to go with the winless Buffalo Bills, they will be winless no more. Take Buffalo +3.

New England is -4.5 pt favorite on the road vs. Cleveland. This game could be over by halftime. Take New England.

A total of 5 games I am going with this week. Hopefully I come out at 5-0!

No comments:

Post a Comment