Saturday, November 20, 2010

College football week 12 and NFL week 11

I am stinking this year but there is time to redeem myself. I am 13-19 for the season after my 0-4 last week. *I edited my record, I had Buffalo +3 vs. Chicago a couple of weeks ago in the NFL and I hit the spread.

Vegasinsider.com is where I am coming from.

Ohio St. is -3 @ Iowa. Iowa is just not as good as everyone thought. I expect an Ohio St. victory and they cover.
Northern Illinois is -14.5 @Ball St. The Huskies continue to roll the MAC take those puppies on the road.
Texas A & M is + 2.5 at home vs. Nebraska, I think A & M wins outright. I get points so I will take them.

Additional college games...
Stanford is -7 @ Cal, I think they take care of business and keep their BCS hopes alive.
Georgia Tech is -10 at home vs. Duke. I believe they set their season straight today. They have been disappointing this year and today is a chance for a big blowout.

Now for some NFL...

Green Bay at Minnesota has a total of 44 listed, I am going to take the Over. I expect over 50 points in this game so I should be safe.
Tampa Bay is +3 on the road vs. San Fran, take those free points, I think the Bucs keep winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment