Thursday, November 11, 2010

College football week 11 and NFL week 10

Amazing how bad I have been lately, I am going to keep at it though. After a 1-3-1 week last week I need to improve. I am now 12-15-1 overall.

I am using vegasinsider.com MGG Mirage lines.

Pitt has been on a roll lately, they are -5.5 on the road at UCONN. I think PITT wins by double digits.
I am hopping on another road favorite, Utah is -5.5 at Notre Dame. I think Utah redeems themselves after the debacle against TCU. Utah needs this one by the way...

I probably should not do this but I am going with my favorite team, Iowa State to cover the -2 spread at Colorado. I try to stay away from my team but I just have a good feeling.

Now for some NFL picks from vegasinsider.com MGM Mirage lines.

Kansas City is -1 at Denver, I am going to take the Chiefs over the Donkeys.

That's all I have got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment