Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NFL Week 16 and some bowl games

Hey all, sorry I missed out on posting last week. I wish I would have, I had a few wins but I will not count them. :( My last post I went 2-2 bringing my overall record to 41-36-3. This week I will pick some bowl games and NFL games.

I will go through the Dec 24th with bowl games, we will start with what I think is the biggest lock of bowl season.

Boise St and Arizona St match up in the Maaco Bowl. Boise St is -14 with Moore playing his last game at QB. Boise always wants to destroy BCS teams whenever they play, even in a crap bowl game like this. ASU had a coach get fired so do they really want to be there? Take Boise St -14.

TCU (-9.5) plays Southern Miss in the Poinsettia Bowl. I think TCU crushes Southern Miss, they had their bowl game already against Houston. Take TCU and they come into the Big 12 with a bowl win.

To the NFL...Oakland at KC where KC has not won since like 2006 which
is kind of crazy. This has come down to a pick 'em and I am going with KC. I know they had a huge win last week but their D is solid and with Kyle Orton throwing the ball KC actually looks like an NFL team.

San Diego is +2.5 at Detroit, Rivers is 23-2 in December and I think San Diego is hitting their stride. Now I think Norv Turner is one of the worst head coaches in the NFL but I think they win outright at Detroit, take the Chargers.

Quick recap in college take Boise St -14 and TCU -9.5. In the NFL take KC straight up and San Diego +2.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment