Friday, December 13, 2013

Army vs. Navy week



One of the coolest game to watch every year occurs this weekend on CBS. They do a good job treating this game with the respect it deserves. The Army vs. Navy game may not have the fastest runners or best athletes but these guys will all be defending our freedoms someday allowing us all to do what we do. I send out a salute to ALL of our MEN and WOMEN in the armed forces, thanks for all you do and all the sacrifices you and your families make for the rest of us Americans!

After a stinker 1-3 week last week my record stands at 39-38, not a money maker.

Army +12.5 has really struggled this year on the football field and I expect that to continue against Navy. Navy is 7-4 and 3 of their 4 losses have been what I would call respectable. Duke is the only team that blew them out. I look for a close game in the first half but once the emotion is gone and it comes down to grinding I think Navy pulls away by a couple of scores. Now this will be a fast game since most of it will occur on the ground but I think Navy wins this 34 - 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment