Saturday, December 7, 2013

Championship weekend college football


Well I started 0-1 for the weekend and the MAC has to feel like they started 0- 15million! I would guess zero people in league office wanted Northern Illinois to lose but that is a chance you take with a championship game.

As long as Baylor and Okie St take care of business today (which I think they will)the Big 12 should get two into the BCS.

For the third game I will take Baylor -16 vs. Texas. Baylor is going to have to depend on the running game today which is alright. I think they'll be able to lull Texas to the LOS and take advantage of that later on in the game. I expect the Bears to force some turnovers in the second half to seal this up. Baylor will be in the Sugar Bowl or Orange Bowl while Okie St ends up at the Fiesta Bowl.


Duke is +28.5 in the ACC championship game. I do not think Duke wins but they are going to keep it closer than 4 TD's. Cutcliff has done an outstanding job at Duke and they will be rewarded with a nice bowl game. I expect FSU to win this one 45-24.

Northern Illinois -3, Oklahoma St -9.5, Baylor -16 and Duke +28.5

No comments:

Post a Comment