Wednesday, October 27, 2010

College football lines week 9

Simply put, I was atrocious last week. 1-3 in college and 1-2 in the NFL. 2-5 brings me to 8-6 overall. I have some work to do this week! Vegasinsider.com MGM Mirage lines are where I am going from again.

Big 10 is where I will start. Northwestern is a 3.5 pt favorite on the road at Indiana. Northwestern wins easily, this game is over in the third quarter.
Michigan is a 2.5 pt favorite on the road vs. Penn St. Penn St. is bad. Michigan will win this game by double digits and possibly save Rich Rod's job.

To the SEC, Auburn may be due for a let down game but I do not think it happens against Ole Miss. Auburn is -7, that's ok, I have them with a double digit win on the road.

Navy is a 13.5 pt favorite at home vs. Duke. Duke is not good, Navy gets a big win, probably by at least 20. Do your American duty and bet on the Midshipmen.

In the Big 12 Oklahoma is ticked. They are a 23.5 pt favorite over Colorado at home. CU is without their starting qb. OU lays a hurt on CU, probably win by 30.

My final college game is Utah covering the 7 pts vs. Air Force. I am taking another road favorite.

Should be a good weekend, watch for ISU to get win #5 on the season and one game closer to bowl eligibility. Coach Rhoads should get coach of the year if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment