Tuesday, October 19, 2010

College picks week 8

I was a sparkling 4-0 last week on the college side and 2-1 on the NFL side. (Darn those Jets and late TD's!) I have a few more picks for this week. Again I will use VegasInsider.com MGM Mirage lines.

My first pick is Okie St @ home vs. Nebraska. I said at the beginning of the season to my friends and co-workers that Nebraska was the most overrated team in the country. I like what Okie St. is doing this year on both sides of the ball. I cannot believe Okie St is getting 5.5 at home. This is like taking candy from a baby, take Okie St as the wrong team is favored. Okie St probably wins by double digits.

Once I again I saw how good a team is after they destroyed my Iowa State Cyclones. Oklahoma is for real and they are only a 3 point road favorite at Mizzou. Mizzou has a good defense this year but I think there is too much fire power on the side of OU. I will take OU -3.

I am going with the Rajun Cajuns, they put up a good fight with Okie St for a half. LA Lafeyette is a 6.5 favorite. Take those points to the bank.

I will take Northern Illinois -9.5 @ home vs. Central Michigan. I believe Northern Illinois has their QB situation squared away.

I may get another game or two posted later this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment