Thursday, October 14, 2010

Picks for Saturday October 16 2010

I am using Vegasinsider.com, MGM Mirage as my basis. I am a recorded 1-0 so far.

So here's my picks for you gamblers to win some cash on whether it is your office pool, picks with friends, your bookie or Vegas.

I love Baylor -1.5 @ Colorado. Griffin is way too athletic and there is quite a bit of speed in the Bears. Sorry CU, will Hawkins be joining you in the Pac 10?

I am going with Utah -20 vs. Wyoming. I saw firsthand the speed of Utah when they trounced my Cyclones. This is a legit top 5 team. Utah puts up 50 in this game.

I will go with Okie St +3 vs. Texas Tech, the first dog I am going with and a road dog at that. I think Okie St. has a better defense, a better overall offense and they are not in the first year with their coach.

There are a couple of other games I am thinking, I will post before Saturday if I decide to add them. Get these picks in and make your cash everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment