Thursday, August 29, 2013

NCAA College Football week 1 part 2

Here are some additional picks for week 1 of college football. I am typing this as I watch South Carolina against North Carolina, from what I have seen this is pretty entertaining! DId I mention I love college footbal!?!?!?!?!!

Game #3
Wisconsin -44 hosts UMASS. UMASS will never be considered a football powerhouse but I think Wisconsin will be down some this year after losing Bielema. Look for the final to be 45-10 in this one. UMASS covers this spread.

Game #4
Oklahoma State is -12 at a neutral site game against Mississippi State. Okie St is fast, real fast. They also have two QB's that can win Big 12 football games. This is a great way to start off the college football season. I think Okie St wins this one easily. The Cowboy defense takes the steps most people think they can. Okie St 37 Miss St 17.

So far I have NIU +3, UNC vs. USC under 57, UMASS +44 and Okie St -12.

No comments:

Post a Comment