Friday, August 30, 2013

College Football week 1 part 3

Well with the temperature as hot as Kate Upton here in the Des Moinese metro area, I will be camped out watching football tonight. I am 1-0 so far in my picks with UNC & USC keeping the total WAY under.

Game #5
I am going with a blast from the past, at least if you are an Iowa State Cyclone fan. Dan McCarney will lead North Texas against Idaho. Right now NT is -16.5, I have to admit I know nothing about these teams but North Texas had a few good games last year. I think coach Mac lights up Idaho in this one 37-10.

Game #6
LSU and TCU square in at Jerry world in Dallas. While most of the world hates the Dallas Cowboys they can at least give us a great venue for a sold out football game. TCU returns a TON of defensive players and playmakers, while Devonte Fields will not be playing, I still expect the TCU defense to be pretty stout. LSU traditionally has had a problem with offense, we will see if that trend continues. I like that TCU is +4.5 as I think they can win the game outright. I feel good taking TCU plus the points.

For a review, I am 1-0 with the under with South Carolina, I have Northern Illinois +3, UMASS +44, Okie St -12, North Texas -16.5 and TCU +4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment