Tuesday, September 3, 2013

College Football Week 2


Well I went 4-2 on the opening week. I was hoping for a late field goal from UMASS for a backdoor cover but that is life...

Debacle, dumpster fire, horrible and any other adjective you can think of describes Iowa State against Northern Iowa. A bowl game seems pretty tough to get to now. I know the team is young but you should never lose to an FCS school, never. This goes for you too K-State Mildcats. #emaw....

There are not a whole lot of great games this week but it is still better than no college football! I will be going with the MGM lines from vegasinsider.com.

Game #1
Cincinnati is trying to go 2-0 against the Big 10 this week. They travel to Illinois (+7.5) which barely survived an instate FCS foe. I think Tuberville keeps things rolling with the Cincy program, at least for this week. Take Cincy to cover on the road. This may get pretty ugly for the Illini.

Game #2
Oregon goes on the road to Virginia (+22). Oregon can score, with or without Chip Kelly. I know it was an FCS opponent Oregon destroyed last week but it was impressive none the less. I think Oregon keeps it rolling this week and wins something like 55-17 or 52-20.

A quick recap, take Cincy -7.5 and Oregon -22, a couple of road favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment