Saturday, September 28, 2013

Final pick ATS college football week 5

With Iowa State putting the hurt on Tulsa 38-21 I started out 1-0 this week. The score was not as close as that indicates. ISU really put the hammer down in this game and played the best defense of the season so far. David Irving is going to be a monster in the middle of the defensive line for Iowa State.

I thought I would pump out one more pick for the week. I am going with the total when Ole Miss visits Alabama. The Alabama defense is not what it is cracked up to be while their offense is a bit better overall then in years past. Ole Miss will score with a senior QB and some stud freshman WR's can score too. The total is 55.5, I think we go well over this total. Alabama wins a fun game 38 - 27 in a game that Alabama never feels comfortable in.

A quick recap Iowa State +3, Oklahoma -3.5, Northern Illinois -3.5, Okie St -19 and over the 55.5 Alabama vs. Ole Miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment