Wednesday, September 11, 2013

College football week 3 part


Game time is approaching, I hope everyone is hopped up for Saturday. (or Thursday or Friday whatever your pleasure)As I said before I do not like the spreads on some of these games, the matchups yes, the spreads no. Can't complain though, we wait 9 months for kickoffs so enjoy it with a passion.

Game #3
West Virginia (-38.5) hosts Georgia St. Georgia St recently made the jump to FBS and things have not been pretty. Fortunately I know West Virginia cannot score 40 points on a team. I think GSU covers this spread but West Virginia wins fairly easy, final score 38-13.

Game #4
Oregon (-27.5) hosts Tennessee. Things do not look good for the Vols in this one, not only do they travel West but there are some allegations of some cheatin' with their program. Of course it is the SEC and if you ain't cheatin' you ain't trying. I expect Oregon to run all over Tenn, they will get better eventually but not in this game. Oregon wins big and covers this spread 55-20.

A recap, I have ISU +2.5, UCLA +4, Georgia St +38.5 and Oregon -27.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment