Thursday, September 12, 2013


I have one more game for the week, the second most important game this week which is Alabama (-8) visiting College Station and Texas A & M. Last season was a great match up between these two teams and America was introduced to Johnny Football on his way to the Heisman. Nick Saban had his team thinking about A & M all off season and had an off week to boot to get ready for this week. I do not think it is enough. Alabama was not impressive against an underwhelming Va Tech team in week one. I think Manziel leads A & M to the victory and really ticks of the devil, I mean Saban.

A recap, I have ISU +2.5, UCLA +4, Georgia St +38.5 and Oregon -27.5 and A&M +8.


Let's talk about the Iowa vs. Iowa St. game. ISU needs to go over the top of this Hawkeye defense. The DB's have not been good for Iowa, along with that Iowa's front 4 cannot get a pass rush without blitzing. If Iowa blitzes a ton, ISU generally has problems with this and will lose. I think ISU picks apart the Iowa D. The Iowa offense will move the ball on Iowa St. but will stall around the ISU 20 yard line. I think ISU allows 5 scores, 3 of them are FG's. Should be an exciting game, at least for those of us in the state of Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment