Friday, September 6, 2013

College Football week 2 part 2


I am slacking, I should have finished this last night but I fell asleep. Sounds like I missed the best part of the Ravens and Broncos. In case you do not know this yet, Manning is good.

I have 3 more games for the week.

Game #3
Okie St -24.5 visits UTSA, that's right, Okie St is on the road. The competition for the Cowboys is much lighter then last week, I do not think there will be a let down. Okie St powers over UTSA and Larry Coker. I think the final will be something like 45-13.

Game #4
Florida (-3) visits Thug U, I mean Miami. I do not think Al Golden has this program ready for the big time yet. The biggest thing the Gators need to worry about is whether or not the 'Canes will try and start a brawl. Florida wins this one comfortably in what is probably a better game on paper then in real life. Florida wins 33-17.

Game #5
Texas is -7 at BYU, I guess I will keep the theme going, the road favorites. Can I be right with this many? I think so. Texas got off to a slow start in week 1 but they will come around and I believe thump BYU in this one. Texas quietly has a decent non conference schedule. Their game against Ole Miss should be a good one. Texas beats BYU 38 - 21.

So as a recap I have Cincy -7.5, Oregon -22, Okie St -24.5, Florida -3 and Texas -7

No comments:

Post a Comment