Saturday, September 21, 2013

College Football Week 4 part 2


So my week has been a little off, we lost power for over 24 hours and it occurred on my birthday no less! At least I will always remember this one. I also just found out my Clemson pick was off, well poop.

Here are my last two picks for the week.

Game #4
Baylor (-30.5) hosts Louisiana Monroe. ULM has kind of disappointed me this year. Their big win was against Wake Forest, nothing to be proud off. I think Baylor runs up and down the field on the Warhawk's and the Bears may even play a little defense. The final in this one, Baylor 59 ULM 20.

Game #5
Colorado St (+39) visits Alabama. The devil just gave up 42 points and he may be angry, I do not think it will matter. Alabama will win and probably win big, but 39 points is too many. Alabama wins this 42-10.

Week 4 recap:
Take Clemson -14, K-State +4.5, Boise +3, Baylor -30 and Colo St +39

No comments:

Post a Comment