Tuesday, September 13, 2011

College Football Week 3

Well, I had a good week for week 2. 4-0-1, those darn Gamecocks kept giving up points!
As usual my picks are made based on the lines from vegasinsider.com (link on the righthand side of the page) I base my spreads on the MGM Grand line.

Some more great games this week, let's hope my picks are great as well!

If you saw my previous post you know my yop game of the week. UCONN came out as a 6.5 pt favorite and has been bet down to 4.5 over visiting Iowa State University. Iowa State has a good defense, good offensive line and an emerging QB, all things you want in a road team. Yes ISU is traveling halfway across the country for a short week after a rival game but UCONN was on the road (and lost) at Vanderbilt last week for a night so they are on a short time frame also. Take ISU, bet the mortgage, bet the dog or even the wife! ISU wins this by double digits, game is probably over by half. When in Vegas, take ISU to win outright and increase your payday.

OKIE St is -13.5 vs. Tulsa. I know this is an in state game but I think there is too much firepower on the OK St offense. I take Okie St on the road -13.5.

Notre Dame hosts Michigan St. I believe this is the toughest opponent Notre Dame has faced this season and may face all season. MSU brings a veteran QB to South Bend and ND is desperate for a win. I think ND starts this season 0-3. MSU is +5.5, MSU covers this spread. Brian Kelly on the hot seat already?

Boise St is favored by 20 at Toledo. Toledo had Ohio St on the ropes but I think they expelled to much in that game. Boise St worked this team over last year and I see no reason why they won't again. I know this is a big spread but you can give those points and more to Toledo, my pick is Boise St to cover that 20 pt spread.

Boston College is at home vs. Duke. Duke is bad, BC is not great. BC is -7, I will take that, BC wins by double digits.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Dear, are you really visiting this web site regularly,
    if so afterward you will definitely take pleasant knowledge.
    Here is my site - site

    ReplyDelete