Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 4 college

Well I was ok last week, 3-2 to bring my overall record to 7-2-1. I want to keep the good vibes moving. I am staring with a team I was AGAINST last week.

The UCONN Huskies are a 10 pt favorite on the road over Buffalo according to the current MGM line. I do not buy Buffalo but I do think the Huskies have a good defense, especially their front four. Once the QB situation is settled I look for the Huskies to make some noise in the Big East. I think the UCONN handles -10 in this one.

The ultimate pillow fight this weekend and it involves 2 BCS schools in the PAC 12. Oregon St hosts UCLA and they are a 4 pt favorite. The way these teams have played this season, this could be the last chance for a win for either squad. I think UCLA wins outright. Take the Bruins to not only cover but to win.

LSU is on the road at West Virginia. Does LSU have the best defense in the country? WVA is +5.5 at home in this one. WVU could be the class of the Big East but I do not think they can handle 4 quarters of LSU. This game is close until midway through the 4th quarter. LSU pulls away and wins this by double digits, the score is not indicative of the game though. LSU covers -5.5.

Michigan is -10 at home vs. San Diego St. I think Robinson lays the wood to the Aztecs. Take Michigan in a land slide. I felt Michigan was a sneaky good team as long as they could hold teams to about 5 less points/game this season. Take Michigan -10 with no worries.

Sticking with the Big 10, Penn St (-28) hosts Eastern Michigan. Eastern Michigan is not good but I also think that Penn St has been one of the most overrated schools over the last few years. 28 points is a lot of points to give. I think Eastern Michigan covers this spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment