Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NCAA Football Week 8 and NFL week 7

I had an outstanding weekend, my picks were 5-2 bringing my season total to 21-11-3. When going to Las Vegas, use my picks and you will have your trip paid for! Conferences are starting to sort themselves out, some teams are thriving and some are like the walking dead. I am going to stay away from picking the local Iowa teams until I can get a better handle on them, they are both too erratic right now. Let's get on with the winners!

Let's start with the Sunflower State Showdown. Kansa State -11 visits Kansas. KU had a 'moral victory' last week against OU, only losing by 30 points. I have heard several people say KSU is on upset alert, I don't buy it. KSU will grind KU into the ground. Take KSU, they cover the spread with ease, will Turner Gill be fired after this season?

#2 Georgia Tech (+3) is a road dog at Miami. Tech wins this game outright. Take Tech and those points.

#3 Wake Forest is a road favorite (-3) at Duke. I do not think this game will be close. Take Wake Forest to cover.

#4 Washington St is (-3) a home favorite vs. Oregon St. I get the feeling they will put up a lot of points against the Beavers. Take the Cougars.

#5 Arkansas (-16) visits Ole Miss. Too much power for the Rebels to handle. Take Arkansas to cover this.

Quick recap: Take Kansas St -11, Georgia Tech +3, Wake Forest -3, Washington St -3 and Arkansas -16.

No comments:

Post a Comment