Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NCAA Football Week 9 and NFL week 8

Well the debacle that was last week is over! After going 1-4 my record falls to 22-15-3.
I'll admit I have not been doing this properly, I should not force myself to pick 5 college games each week. I will only pick 'sure things' going forward. Maybe the fix was in last week, let's just say the boys took care of Gadhafi so we should not have to worry about point shaving any more!

Ok, some picks since that is what we are here for! There is not much I like out there this week.

Game 1: Colorado St visits Las Vegas, what happens there stays there. I think it is a crime I only have to give up 2.5 points. Both teams are not good but I think CSU is much better than UNLV. Look for a double digit stomping. I take CSU -2.5.

Game 2: I am going with a total points pick on this. The Pac 12 where, defense is optional, has a shootout coming between Washington and Arizona. Future NFLer Nick Foles will help Arizona score some points and oh yeah, Washington can light up the board too. The O/U is 70.5, take the OVER!

Game 3: Oregon St has been feast or famine for me. I am going against them again because I am stubborn. They are +5 at Utah and Utah is seeking their first win in Pac 12 conference play. I think Utah gets the win in a big way.

Quick recap, take CSU -2.5, Over 70.5 in the Arizona vs. Washington game and Utah -5.

One NFL game for the week.
The New York Football Giants are -10 at home against the Dolphins. Tony Soprano may be throwing Tony Sparano into the Jersey River to sleep with the fishes after this one. Even though the Giants are flakey, I think they win this one big coming off the bye. Take NYG -10.

No comments:

Post a Comment