Tuesday, October 4, 2011

College football week 6 and NFL week 5

I went 4-4 last week and bring my overall record to 15-6-2. Nothing to sneeze at overall but last week was embarrassing!

I will keep it short this week. There are lots of great games but many of the lines I do not like!

Starting with the college game:
One game I do like is Iowa at Penn St. Penn St is -3.5. Iowa has owned this series and are coming off of a bye week, not to mention Penn St is bad. Wrong team is favored, Iowa wins outright.

Arizona St is -4 @ Utah. Utah's QB is hurt and they have struggled early on in the Pac 12, Arizona St covers this spread.

BYU is -13 at home vs. San Jose St, I think BYU gets things rolling here. BYU wins big and covers the 13.

Auburn is +8 @ Arkansas. Arkansas is coming off an emotional win and I think there will be a let down. Auburn is better than most people think. Take Auburn to cover the 8.

Arizona is -1 at Oregon St. Arizona has played a brutal schedule so far. I look for them to lay the wood on Oregon St.

Quick recap: Take Iowa +3.5, Arizona St -4, BYU -13, Auburn +8 and Arizona -1.

I am staying out of the NFL for now, we will see if there are any line changes closer to game day.

No comments:

Post a Comment