Tuesday, November 6, 2012

College football week 11


I was 4-1 last week bringing my total record to 26-23-1. Not great, not bad either. I need to keep up the momentum from last week. As I type this Toledo and Ball St are tied at 27, much more exciting then the presidental election.


Game 1: Arkansas St -6.5 has had a decent season under first year head coach Guy Malzahn. Does anyone else think he realized how bad of a coach Chizik is at Auburn? Malzahn took a pay cut to be the head coach here rather than waiting for a BCS job. Maybe he is setting himself up to take over at Auburn after the Chiz is fired! Anyway, Arkansas St hosts Louisiana Monroe. ASU has a very good offense and they are at home, I expect them to win by double digits.

Game 2: Pitt -3 visits UCONN. UCONN has really gone down hill this season. Their defense has been fairly good but their offense has struggled again. Pitt will be disappointed from their game last week against Notre Dame but I think Pitt gets this done and covers the -3.

Game 3: Louisville -2.5 visits Syracuse. I can't believe the spread is this close. I have a feeling Louisville will mercily end the coaching tenure of Marrone at Syracuse. He has not done a great job. Take Louisville in this one.

Recap: Take Arkansas St -6.5, Pitt -3 and Louisville -2.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment