Friday, November 9, 2012

College football week 11

I am back to make my final 2 picks for week 11 in college football. I am at 1-0 already for the week. Arkansas St rolled on Thursday night. I do have to say the game was closer than I thought it would be for a longer period of time.

Game #4 Oregon (-28.5) goes on the road to Cal after their beat down of USC last week. I think they put Tedford down for the count in Cal. I would not be shocked to see a final score of 56-14 or something like that. Oregon is sure playing at a high level right now and they are going to run around, through and in between the Cal 'defenders'.

Game #5 In a game for the offensively challenged, Purdue visits Iowa. The total is at 49, I think these two teams could play twice and not hit that total. Yes I am taking the under. Purdue will be searching for a new coach after the season and some Hawkeye fans will want Ferentz gone but that will NOT happen. $20 million reasons why he stays at least a couple more years. Yeah, that is his current buyout # because of the 2020 contract extension he got a year or two back.

Recap: Take Arkansas St -6.5, Pitt -3 and Louisville -2.5, Oregon -28.5 and Purdue vs. Iowa under.

Yes, I am going chalky this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment