Friday, November 30, 2012

College football week 14

Sorry I did not post earlier in the week, I have been in hiding and mourning from my dismal performance last week. I was 0-4-1 dropping my record to 30-33-2.

Time to pick it up! Bowl season should be easy though since Big 10 teams will be involved.

Pitt is -7 at South Florida, South Florida is not good. Take Pitt to win and finish the season much better than they started.

Oklahoma -6 visits TCU. In a strange stat TCU is 0-3 at home in Big 12 play and 4-1 on the road. I think the losing continues at home and OU puts a statement out to the BCS folks, pick us! OU wins something like 41-27.

Georgia is +8 coming into this game. The SEC is tough to judge with 14 teams in the league, they are dodging each other left and right. On top of that they throw a cupcake 1-AA school the week before their 'rival' games to make sure they do not suffer an extra late season loss. SEC is weak sauce for scheduling only 8 conference games. Alabama could win this game and if there was an extra week of prep I'd say they would cover, however I think Georgia keeps it snug with Alabama winning 24-20 or something.

K-State -11 hosts Texas in the Big 12 finale. Texas is coming off a loss to TCU and I think they are going to suffer another loss this week. Ash/McCoy probably get picked off 2-3 times and the K-State running game puts up over 250 yards on Texas. This one is ugly in the 4th, K-State wins 38-14.

Recap: Pitt -7, OU -6, Georgia +8 and K-State -11.

No comments:

Post a Comment