Wednesday, November 14, 2012

College Football Week 12


I cannot believe we are this deep into the football season. We wait almost 9 months for it to get here and then it slips out of our grasp so fast....

I went 2-3 last week dropping my record to 28-26-1. Iowa State has a sneaky tough game at Kansas this weekend. ISU ranks in the 90's in both total offense and defense, not good at all. Somehow ISU has won 5 games this season. Let's hope Iowa State has a breakout game.

My lines come from vegasinsiders.com LVH lines.

Game 1: Arkansas St (-3) is on the road against Troy. I m going to continue to roll with Arkansas St. Gus Malzahn gets Arkansas St going and scores a ton of points.

Game 2: Iowa St (-5) heads to Lawrence to take on Kansas. KU is one dimensional on offense, they have a pretty good running game. Sims is a stud and is probably the top running back in the Big 12. I think ISU wins this game because of the defense and a To margin of 4-2. Take ISU to win 27-14 or 24-10.

Game 3: Stanford and Oregon square off in a Pac 12 showdown. The over/under is 65. Oregon will put up close to 50 in this game, I think Stanford will be good for a few scores. The actual total of this game will probably be closer to 75. Take the over and be happy about it.

I will post the rest of my games later this week.

Quick recap: Arkansas St -3, Iowa State -5 and Stanford vs. Oregon over 65.

No comments:

Post a Comment