Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NCAA Week 14 and NFL Week 13

I went 4-3 last week in my picks bringing my record to 35-31-3 for the football season.

Championship weekend is upon us for most conferences. I do not like many of the games. I will start with the final week of the regular season in the Big 12.

Iowa State (+11) visits the little apple, Manhattan,KS. I am a huge Iowa St. fan and I have to admit, I cannot stand Kansas St. I felt Bill Snyder used to run up the score on Dan McCarney. KSU has won the last 2 by a combined 8 points. I think Paul Rhoads not only covers this spread but wins outright. Take the Cyclones!

Game 2: Pitt hosts Syracuse (+10.5) Syracuse on the road with a bad coach is not a good combination. Pitt wins this one and covers. the final score ends up being something like 37-17 Pitt.

Game 3: West Virginia (-1) visits South Florida in essentially a pick 'em game. Well guess what, I pick West Virginia.

Game 4: San Diego St (-7.5) is at home against Fresno St. Fresno has not had a good year and they are going to end with a huge loss. Take SDSU.

Quick recap: ISU +11, Pitt -10.5, West Virginia -1 and SDSU -7.5

To the NFL
Oakland is +3 on the road @ Miami, I think Carson Palmer throws for 3 scores and Michael Bush runs for one. Take the Raiders.

Once again I find it hard to believe that Minnesota is favored over anyone. Can they stop Tebow mania? Take the Broncos +1.

I was burned last week with Detroit and an over, guess what, I am going for it again. The O/U between Detroit and New Orleans is 54.5. New Orleans may get that themselves! Take the over.

Quick recap Oakland +3, Denver +1 and the over in the Detroit vs. New Orleans game.

No comments:

Post a Comment