Friday, October 4, 2013

College Football Week 6 part 3


I am 1-0 so far this week with UCLA squeaking out a cover. ....BUT let's talk about the game in Ames, IA last night.

Iowa State was hosed in their game against the Texas Longhorns. Now before I get too far, ISU pretty much dominated the game except for the first half of the first quarter. ISU should have won this game by about 17 points even with all the bad calls going against the Cyclones. Oh well, Iowa State has improved a ton from their opening week game against Northern Iowa. The 1-3 record stinks but there is a SLIGHT chance on a bowl game. Iowa State has 8 games remaining and I have two guaranteed losses, those would be Oklahoma and Baylor. The Baylor game could get real ugly...ISU can lose one of the following, Texas Tech, TCU, Kansas, Kansas State, Okie State and West Virginia. I suppose it is possible for a sweep of those games, a bowl game would be nothing short of spectacular.

Last game of the week...
Georgia -10.5 visits Tennessee, I do not trust the Vols. Georgia has a lot of offensive weapons. I think the Bulldogs put up a lot of points even without Gurley running the ball. Take Georgia to cover this one with a score of 31-13.

For the week I have the under (38.5) for Mich St @ Iowa, Rice to beat Tulsa outright, UCLA -6, Northern Illinois -9 and Georgia -10.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment