Wednesday, October 30, 2013

College Football week 10

Did you read my title? Week 10 of college football! My my where has the season gone? :( I was 2-4 last week bringing my overall record against the spread to 24-22,not good at all.

Game 1
I hate to do this to my team but Iowa State is +17 heading to the Little Apple to face Kansas St. KSU is not a great team (and they have the creepiest mascot in the country) but ISU has way too many injuries along the offensive line, RB, QB, LB and DB. KSU is starting to gain their identity and I hate to say but ISU will have to wait until next year. Take KSU to win this one 38 - 16.

Game 2
Navy visits Notre Dame in a traditional rivalry game. Notre Dame is fairly solid on D and not very good on offense. The over/under is 48.5 and I am going to take the under in this game. The final score is Notre Dame 24 Navy 10.

Game 3
Syracuse -3 hosts Wake Forest which lost an emotional game against Miami last week. i think going on the road will be too much to ask for with Wake this week. Neither of these teams are great but with home field for Syracuse I think they pull this one out 28-17.


Week 10 recap take KSU -17, Nave Notred Dame under 48.5 and Syracuse -3.

No comments:

Post a Comment