Saturday, November 2, 2013

Week 10 college football part 2


A good Saturday morning to you all! Normally I get excited about this day since it is Farmageddon day. The annual match up between Iowa State and Kansas State. The game has lost a lot of its luster since both teams stink this year. KSU kind of found themselves in the second half last week and I expect that when Skeletor is stalking the sidelines for them. I just do not have a lot of hope left for ISU this season. Coaching changes are necessary in Cyclone country, no, not Paul Rhoads. I do think the entire offensive staff should be feeling the heat though. The offensive has been terrible in the Rhoads era. Strength and conditioning should be looked at too when teams like Tulsa and UNI are pushing you around.

I thought I'd throw out a could of more picks for the week so here we go.

Indiana -7 hosts Minnesota that is coming off a huge win for the program against the Bugeaters, I mean Cornhuskers. With the lack of QB play for the Gophers I do not expect they will be able to keep pace with Indiana in this one. Indiana's defense is terrible but I think the Hoosiers win this one 48-31.

Texas -28 hosts Kansas and KU is just not good. I expect the Jayhawks to try and pound the running game since that is all they have and Texas has had some struggles defending the ground game this year. The first quarter is nip and tuck but Texas blows the doors off in the second quarter and never looks back. The Longhorns win this one 45-16.

Week 10 recap take KSU -17, Nave Notred Dame under 48.5, Syracuse -3, Indiana -7 and Texas -28.

No comments:

Post a Comment