Friday, November 22, 2013

College football week 13 part 2


I am still trying to come down from the high last night of Iowa State's big win on the road at BYU in Provo, UT. As bad as the football season is for Iowa State, the basketball season has been a pleasant surprise. I am pretty excited about basketball, thanks Mayor Hoiberg!

I suppose I should get back on topic and stop the stalling...more big 10 action with game #3.

Michigan St -7 is on the road at Northwestern. NW has gone down the crapper here the last few weeks and I think the slide continues. Nebraska moved the ball on MSU last week and I think coach Dantonio challenged his defense to step up this game. I think they do. MSU does not score a lot but they will score enough to cover this spread. The final in this one is MSU 27 NW 13.

Game #4
Mizzou is a 2.5 point favorite on the road at Ole Miss. Mizzou is on a roll and they can get much closer to clinching the SEC East with a win. I think Mizzou wins this one and more then cover the spread. Ole Miss has some dynamic young players but I think they are a year or two away from being legit, as long as they have a qb in the ranks. Mizzou wins 37-24.


I have Nebraska +1.5, Illinois -6.5, Michigan St -7 and Mizzou -2.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment