Thursday, November 28, 2013

Week 14 College Football part 2

I hope everyone had a safe, happy and filling Thanksgiving! I enjoyed my time with family we have not seen in awhile and of course watching some NFL. Whew, how bad is Green Bay without Aaron Rodgers.

Here are some more selections for the week.

Alabama (-10.5) visits Auburn in what could be the best Iron Bowl we've seen in a few years. I think Auburn is going to be able to move the ball and score some points. As much as I want Auburn to win, I do not think they do it, although they put quite a scare into Alabama. Auburn does not win, but they do cover with the final Alabama 34 Auburn 28.

Game 5
The Sunflower State Showdown. K-State visits an absolutely terrible Kansas team that has mailed it in for the season. Yes this is a rivalry game but like Hayden Fry started and is now continued with Kirk Ferentz, Snyder wants to dominate his state. Snyder will have some new plays drawn up and execute them as only a Snyder coach team can. I know the spread is -17.5 but I think the Wildcats have th0is covered by halftime and ends in a route. KSU 49 KU 10

game 6
North Texas -4.5 visits a real bad Tulsa team. North Texas has a bowl game wrapped up already but I think they want to finish on a high note to keep momentum going towards their bowl game. Did I mention that Tulsa is bad? North Texas wins this one 30 - 21.

Quick recap:
Take the Huskers -2.5, Fresno St -7.5, Ohio St -15, Auburn +10.5, K-State -10.5 and North Texas -4.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment