Wednesday, November 20, 2013

college football week 13



I was 2-4 last week (barf!) so my total record for the season has dropped to 32-31. My tailspin continues!

Our precious few Saturday's are dwindling and sadly my favorite team, the Iowa State Cyclones, have been playing for nothing all season. Once you lose an opener to a 1-AA school, good things will not happen the rest of the year. Hey at least Iowa State took down Michigan in basketball! The seasons have changed for the better I think. Sweet 16 for ISU this year? I am calling my shot right now!

Some Big 10 games have some interesting lines and I am going to take a look at a few of them here.


Game 1
Nebraska is +1.5 at Penn St. I do not know what it is about Nebraska, Pelini and company just won't die. They pretty much shot themselves in the foot against Michigan St and put up the most yards that any team has against MSU this season. I think Nebraska comes into Happy Valley a bit angry and win this one outright. Nebraska 34 Penn St 23.

Game 2
Illinois is -6.5 @ Purdue. Illinois is improving, they are still not good though. Purdue is one of the worst teams in division 1 football this season. I do not know what else to say, Purdue is just that bad. Illinois wins this one 31 - 13.

So far I have Nebraska +1.5 and Illinois -6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment