Thursday, November 7, 2013

College football week 11


I have not fared well the last few weeks. I was 2-3 to dropping my overall record to 26-25.
Have to be short tonight so here are a couple of games.

OU at Baylor
This is probably the biggest game Baylor -15 has ever hosted and I think they get the big win. OU comes to play and slow down the Baylor offense, at least in the first half. Baylor pulls away in teh second half and wins 49 - 31.

Game #2

TCU -7,5 visits Iowa State for homecoming. I am going with what I think is a train wreck for teh rest of the season. Iowa State is not a good team this year along with injuries and inexperience are taking some big licks and I think it continues. Both TCU and ISU are riddled with injuries but TCU is a wounded dog and still looking to ge bowl eligible. I think TCU takes another step forward and Pachall has a pretty good game. TCU wins this one 34 - 13.

Quick recap, take Baylor -15 and TCU -7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment