Friday, November 8, 2013

College Football week 11 part 2


I started off 1-0 this week after properly picking Baylor over OU. OU has no offense this year and the D has sustained some injuries, like stealing candy from a baby in that game.

Game #3
Mizzou -14 visits Kentucky and I am kind of shocked the spread is this low. I think Mizzou lays the wood to Kentucky to come one step closer to getting to the SEC championship game. I love to see a mediocre Big 12 team have pretty good success in the SEC. Mizzou wins this game 38-17.

Game #4
Eastern Michigan +3 fired their coach and oh wow he deserved it! Another terrible team comes to visit, Western Michigan is awful. Teams usually get a bump after their coach is fired and with a bad opponent in town, i think Eastern Michigan actually wins this one outright by a score of 31-21.

Game #5
UCLA +1 visits Arizona and I am wondering why UCLA is a dog. I think the wrong team is favored and UCLA wins this one 42-34.

Game 6
Texas Tech -3 hosts Kansas St. KSU has done a great job the last couple of weeks of course getting some guys back from injury really helps out things. I think Tech is going to be too good on defense and Skeletor, I mean bill Snyder will not be able to stop the Tech offense. Tech wins this one by pulling away late, final score 38-24.



Quick recap, take Baylor -15, TCU -7.5, Mizzou -14, Eastern Michigan +3, UCLA +1 and Texas Tech -3.

No comments:

Post a Comment