Tuesday, November 12, 2013

College Football week 12


I went 4-2 last week bringing my season record to 30-27, more improvement is needed!

I've got a couple of Big 12 games I am starting with. When I saw this line I took a double take and triple take to look at the spread.

Game 1
West Virginia -6 @ Kansas. I was shocked the spread was so low. KU can run the ball, I know that. West Virginia is not good, I know that. I suspect WVU puts the hammer down on KU. Charlie Weis can cry some more about getting whipped by WVU, this sets up the big showdown in Ames Nov 23 where the teams will combine for 3 wins at kickoff. :(
West Virginia 38 Kansas 17.

Game 2
Oklahoma St (-3) visits the Longhorns of Texas. Texas has really improved throughout the season while Oklahoma St has a legit defense they can take with them on the road. Texas suffered a couple of key injuries, Whatley at DT and Grey, a stud RB. Josh Stewart may be out for OSU which would be big. I think the run game for the Cowboys from the running backs and the QB position win this game. The game stays pretty close throughout and is exciting. Okie St wins this 27-20.

Quick recap West Virginia -6 and Oklahoma St -3.

No comments:

Post a Comment