Thursday, November 14, 2013

College Football week 12 part 2

Man, a month from now and the only college football we will be talking about are bowl games. :( This makes me sad, especially when my Iowa State Cyclones have been so bad this year. Well I guess we are getting ramped up in the college basketball season! Hoiball should be going well in Hilton Coliseum this year so that should take some of the sting out of this football season.

Onto a few more picks!

Game 3
Oregon -27 hosts Utah. Utah has only had one conference victory and crazy enough it was against Stanford that really took care of Oregon. I see Oregon licking their wounds a little bit but they need to put up a woodshed type beating on the rest of their opponents if they hope to try and claw their way back into the national championship talk. Oh yeah, they will need some help too....I think Oregon blows the doors off this Utah team with a final score of 48 - 17.

Game 4
Stanford -3 visits USC and something seems weird about this line. Why is Stanford only favored by 3? I know USC is much better off without Kiffen but I just think Stanford pulls out the road graters and knocks down the USC defenders. This is not necessarily a high scoring game but Stanford makes this look fairly easy. Final score Stanford 30 USC 13.

Game 5
Auburn -3 hosts Georgia and Georgia has had kind of a rough year. Are they calling for the head of Mark Richt again? I assume so, I think the Rasputin of college football will be back in Georgia next year. Auburn though will put Georgia down in this one in what could be an entertaining game. I think there will be some points scored with Auburn coming out on top 35-27.

Game 6
Kansas State -10 hosts a hopeless TCU team with TCU needing to win out to make a bowl game. I think K-State puts an end to the TCU bowl hopes. K-State has got things rolling right now and TCU is hapless on offense. Never bet against Bill Snyder (like I did last week!) I have a feeling K-State wins this one 27-13.


Quick recap West Virginia -6, Oklahoma St -3, Oregon -27, Stanford -3, Auburn -3 and K-State -10. Lots of favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment