Tuesday, October 15, 2013

College football week 8


Well a stinking debacle last week, a 1-3 mark brings my season total to 19-16. Ugh....lots of work to do to realize my dream of being a 'professional'.

My first game this week has Duke +2 at Virginia. Something is odd about this line. I thought Duke did an outstanding job last week against Navy, takes discipline to do that. Duke wins this game 27 - 20.

Game #2 Has Iowa State +32.5 at Baylor. This is going to get ugly for the Cyclones of Iowa State but I think they cover. Baylor has some swagger at home especially on homecoming. The final in this one is probably 55 - 28 Baylor.

Game #3 has Ball State -19.5 at Western Michigan. I have seen this Western Michigan team play, they are bad, slow and poorly coached. This is not a good combination. Ball State has had some good wins this year and I think they just thump Western in this one. Take Ball State as I think Western has mailed it in for the season. Final is probably around 34-10.

A quick recap take Duke +2, Iowa State +32.5 and Ball St. -19.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment