Monday, October 7, 2013

College football week 7


I had another 3-2 week bringing my record to 18-13, this is a decent % so far. Talk about a bad beat, how about all those folks that had Northwestern covering the spread against Ohio State. A TD for Ohio State to finish out the game and cover the 7. Amazing... I guess that is why it is called gambling. Of course I think it is safer than Wall Street but that is a whole other article for a different time.

I think Saturday is a bet the mortgage Saturday. There is one game in particular I am focusing on, the Red River Rivalry. OU is -14 in this one and I think this is stealing. Oklahoma has a championship level defense, although they have lost their top LB for the season in Cory Nelson, a huge loss. The Texas offensive and defensive coordinators are not good, that is all. there are great athletes on both teams but I am going with the Sooners and I think it will be a laugher, most likely settled by halftime. Bet the mortgage, take OU to win this one 45-17.

Game #2
Michigan (-3) travels to Happy Valley to visit Penn St. The scholarship punishments are taking their toll on the Nittany Lions, their depth is being tested now. I suspect Michigan will have their way with Penn St, probably not until the second half though. I suspect the final will be Michigan 37 Penn St 20.

A quick recap has me taking OU -14 and Michigan -3.

No comments:

Post a Comment