Monday, September 17, 2012

College Football Week 4


I was 3-2 again last week, this brings my overall record to 8-6-1.

I am wondering if maybe Mizzou and A & M should be uninvited to the SEC and the SEC could invite Western Kentucky or Louisiane Monroe since they are a combined 2-2. against the SEC or maybe the Sun Belt is just better than the SEC. :)

I have a few games on tap for this week. There are some conference games and a couple of interesting non-conference games yet. BTW, how is Wisconsin still ranked?
I will say it again, how bad is the Big 10?

My lines come from vegasinsider.com LVH lines.

Game #1 Michigan +6 at Notre Dame. I was on the Michigan bandwagon at the beginning of the season as far as winning the Big 10 and I feel better about that right now. I think they go into South Bend and PUNK the Irish. I am getting 6 and I will take them.

#2 K-State +14 goes to Norman to take on the Sooners. Believe it or not, Collin Klein has better passing numbers than Landry Jones. I think KSU getting 14 is a lot, I expect ol' Skeletor to pull some wizardry out of his bag of tricks and keep this game close. Take the Wildcats as a road dog.

#3 Baylor -7.5 goes on the road to Louisiana Monroe who very nearly knocked off their second straight SEC foe. I La Monroe is spent, take the Baylor Bears in this one and expect them to roll by close to 20 points.

#4 UCONN is on the road at Western Michigan in a pick 'em. UCONN has a pretty good defense, I expect UCONN to come out of this game a winner.

#5 Louisville -13 goes on the road to Florida International. Louisville had a scare last week as they almost choked away their game against North Carolina. I expect them to come out and take care of business in this game.

Quick recap, take the following: Michigan +6, K-State +14, Baylor -7.5, UCONN pick 'em and Louisville -13.

No comments:

Post a Comment