Saturday, September 29, 2012

Week 5 College Football recap


I went 3-2 for today. My two losses were Minnesota +6.5 and Iowa State +3. Minnesota had 4 TO's for -4 TO margin while ISU had 4 TO's for -2 TO margin. These were major factors in my losses.

Texas won and covered on a controversial call with 29 seconds to go in the game. Clemson did about what I thought they would and Ohio St took care of a one dimensional Michigan St team. I do have to admit that Maxwell played better at QB today for the Spartans then I thought he would.

My rant, Iowa State got whipped all over on the offensive side of the ball. An average offense could contend for the Big 12 with this defense that is outstanding. The OL was horrible as QB Jantz was sacked 5 times, the running game could not get going and once again the WR's could not get separation for db's. Lots of things need to change, starting with the OL for ISU or wins will be hard to come by. Hopefully they get it straigtened out for the TCU game at TCU next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment