Thursday, September 27, 2012

College Football Week 5 part 3


This is my third and final installment for the week. My week is about redemption and the same goes for Clemson.

Clemson -7 had an early lead against Florida State last week and ended up losing by double digits. Clemson goes on the road to Boston College without one of the most dynamic players in the ACC in Sammy Watkins. As of right now he will not play in this game. I think this rallies the troops. I think Clemson goes in with a good team effort and puts one together and don't let Florida St beat them two weeks in a row. Clemson is just full of athletes and speed, Boston College is not.

My picks for the week, Minnesota +6.5, Iowa State +3, Ohio St +2.5, Texas -2 and Clemson -7. Once the games are over on Saturday night I will do a quick recap with a bit of analysis and see how things turn out. They could not be worse then last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment