Wednesday, September 26, 2012

College Football Week 5 part 2


Yesterday I picked Minnesota and Iowa State to cover, both teams are underdogs.

I am going to drop a couple more picks today.

Texas is -2 on the road in Stillwater, OK vs Okie St. Okie St has looked very good against some rather pedestrian teams but got handled by Arizona. Wes Lundt will probably not play against Texas this week, I do not know if that matters. Texas has a really good defense, at least they should, it hasn't showed yet. I think it starts this weekend and Texas wins this game by double digits. Take the Longhorns -2 in this one.

Ohio St is +2 at Michigan St. Michigan St is one dimensional, Maxwell cannot throw! Neither of these teams are very good but I think Ohio St has a defense that is on par with Sparty and Ohio St. will have the best playmaker on the field as their QB in Braxton. I think Ohio St wins this game outright.

My two picks for tonight are Texas -2 and Ohio St +2. 3 of my 4 picks this week are underdogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment