Monday, October 8, 2012

2012 Week 7 College Football


Happy Monday everyone! I am still giddy after my 5-0 performance last week and hope to keep the momentum rolling. Of course that is more then I can say for a few top 10 teams from last week! There were some pretty good games and not so good games last week. Field goal kicking or in the case of Iowa State extra points still seem to be an issue

My 5-0 mark last week ups me to 17-12-1 overall. There are a handful of games I really like this week. My picks are taken from vegasinsider.com LVH lines. Let's get going.

Game #1 Western Kentucky (-2.5) visits Troy in this Sun Belt showdown. Western Kentucky is much better than I thought they would be this year. I think they come out of this game with a W. Considering some of the competition W Kentucky has played their overall defensive stats are fairly solid.

Game #2 Rutgers is -7 hosing Syracuse. Syracuse is a bad team but kept the game surprisingly close with Pitt last week. Rutgers is much better than I thought after losing Sanu to the NFL (Bengals) and their former coach Greg Schiano to the NFL. I look for Rutgers to win this game by 2-3 scores and they easily cover this spread.

Game #3 has Louisville -3 at Pitt. I think Louisville has a good shot at winning the Big East. Pitt looked good at times at Syracuse, especially on the defensive side of the ball. I think Louisville is too much for Pitt at this time and comes away with a 7-10 point victory.


My first 3 games are WKU -2.5, Rutgers -7 and Louisville -3

No comments:

Post a Comment