Tuesday, October 16, 2012

College Football week 8 picks ATS


Happy Tuesday everyone, I am sitting here half watching the debates, ugh. College football has already started for the week. Former head coach at Iowa State, Dan McCarney is leading North Texas against UL-Lafeyette in Tuesday night Sun Belt action. (Not Tuesday Night Music Club for you Sheryl Crow fans) Enough, lets get to my picks this week.

Again, I get my lines from vegasinsider.com LVH lines. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them here or contact me via Twitter. My handle is @twojman.

Game #1 Iowa State +14.5 heads to Stillwater, OK to face Okie St. Okie St lost out on a chance of the National Championship due to a defeat by Iowa St last year. I think revenge is on the minds of the Cowboys. To win on the road you need a defense, which ISU has. I think 14.5 points is way too many for Okie State to give to Iowa State. I think ISU can rattle the young QB for the Cowboys, which ever one is starting. I have a sneaky feeling ISU wins this one outright but that is not what I am betting, I would bet ISU keeps this one snug at minimum and probably wins. Take ISU and the points.

Game #2 Cincinnati -7, visits in state rival Toledo. Toledo looks at Cincy as big brother and will go all out to try and win this game. Toledo has a very good team in the MAC this season, they may win the MAC. I do think Cincy has too much speed and too much firepower. This game will be close in the first half, I think Cincy pulls away in the second half by forcing a couple of turnovers and wins something like 34-17.

I will get a couple more games out this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment