Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Week 7 college football part 2


Some excitement for the week. Casey Pachall is withdrawing from TCU to get himself cleaned up. This is good news for him. Hopefully this young man can get his life on track.

Here are my second round of picks for the week.

The Toledo -13 visits Eastern Michigan. EM is bad, real bad and Toledo has been putting up a ton of points this year. Toledo is leading the Western division of the MAC at this point and has a great shot at winning the Western division. I assume this will come down to their matchup in mid November against Northern Illinois. I think Toledo takes this game big time, something like 41-14. Toledo easily covers this spread.

So far this week I have Toledo -13, WKU -2.5, Rutgers -7 and Louisville -3.

I will put out one more game either tomorrow or Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment