Thursday, October 25, 2012

College football week 9 part 2


These are my final picks for the week.

Game #3 Notre Dame visits Oklahoma -11.5. Notre Dame has really only played Big 10 teams this year so I do not think they are very good. ND does not have a hang your hat type of win, they do have a couple of wins they could have lost the last couple of weeks. OU has really stepped up their game the last few weeks, the defense has clamped down and Landry Jones seems to be synced up with his wide receivers. OU wins this game 30-10.

Game #4 Bowling Green hosts a bad Eastern Michigan team. The Over/Under total is 52. I think there will be some points scored in this game, probably at least 60. I feel comfortable in this total going over 52.

Game #5 Florida St -27.5 hosts Duke which has gotten bowl eligible since the Civil War I think. While I think Florida St. wins this game, I think Duke keeps it closer than the spread. The final score will be around 45-21 or 27.


Week 9 recap: Oklahoma -11.5, over in the Eastern Michigan vs. Bowling Green, Duke +27.5, Boise St -16.5 and Indiana +2

No comments:

Post a Comment