Wednesday, October 3, 2012

College Football week 6 part 2

Here is part 2 of my week 6 college football picks ATS. Since we are talking about gambling, intrade had Obama's chances re-election at 75%, after tonights debate those odds have shrunk to 68%.

Game #3 Duke -1.5 hosts Virginia. Duke is a team I have been watching and have picked a couple of times earlier this season. Duke seems to be toughining up a bit. Virginia is coming off 3 straight losses and would have lost to Penn St. if Penn St could kick. I think Duke wins this game and gets to 5-1, maybe Dick Vitale will come and call one of their football games if they keep winning! Duke will not be favored in any game after this one so they need this win if they want to get to a bowl game this season.

Game #4: Pitt +1.5 visits Syracuse. I cannot believe Syracuse is a favorite in this game, they stink and have one of the worst BCS coaches in Doug Marrone. Pitt got off to a very slow start this season but have been turning things around. Pitt needs this game to help their bowl chances. I think Pitt goes into the dome and runs for a lot of yards via Ray Graham. I look for Pitt to get the outright win, perhaps even double digits.



Week 6 recap, I have Pitt +1.5, Duke -1.5, ISU +11.5 and KSU -24.

No comments:

Post a Comment